When: Thursdays, 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Where: UNC 106 (Movie Theatre)
Starts: January 11, 2018
Where’s God in my Monday-Saturday?
Does my school work matter?
How can I best serve God with who I am, the tools I have, and the passions he gave me?
ReFrame is a film-based discipleship course designed to address this gap. Through TED-style talks from Regent faculty and interviews with on-the-ground practitioners and thought leaders, these ten 40-minute episodes explore how Christ reframes our lives and our world. Start seeing differently today.
More details contact: Pastor James (email@example.com)
Lecture Titles: (10 Weeks)
0. Welcome to Reframe (Jan 11)
1. The Reframing Story (Jan 18)
2. Cultural Stories (Jan 25)
3. Creation & Fall (Feb 01)
4. Israel’s Calling (Feb 08)
Mid-term Break (Feb 15)
5. Jesus the King (Feb 22)
6. New Heavens & New Earth (Mar 01)
7. The Church & The Spirit (Mar 08)
8. Strangers & Exiles (Mar 15)
9. Ambassadors (Mar 22)
10. Joyful Living (Mar 29)
Provide us with your availability and we will try our best to find a time slot that works for you.